Wednesday, June 01, 2011

{playing dress up}

I'm participating again this week in WIWW {what I wore Wednesdays}. It was started by stay-at-home-mom bloggers to give themselves more incentive to get dressed up and ditch the sweats. While I'm not a SAHM, I do have to get dressed up for work and find myself getting stuck in some boring fashion ruts, so I thought this would give me some incentive to be creative as well!

I only have one outfit this week...what I'm wearing today! Brown and turquoise are one of my favorite color combos so this outfit makes me happy...


Beaded top: Dillards
Turquoise tank: JC Penney
Skirt: Dillards?
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

The beaded top with the necklace was branching out for this simple girl...what do you think?


I linked up today with...

the pleated poppy blog


and Momma Go Round...
Momma Go Round

Happy Wednesday friends!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I think the necklace looks great with the top. But what I really love is that skirt!!! Love it.

No Model Lady said...

I love turquoise with anything! It's so bright and happy! Love the outfit and the necklace is perfect!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Fun outift--it's all about the little details like the pop of blue on the tank. I found you from Momma Go Round linky. I love checking out all the outfits. Here's what I shared this week:

http://www.momtrends.com/2011/06/what-i-wore-wednesday-4/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...