Wednesday, June 08, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! I'm participating again this week and I actually have FIVE outfits to share. Miraculous I tell you. ;)

I'm starting with today's because it is my favorite...and this is my blog so I can do whatever I want. I feel sassy in this outfit...and skinny. What a great combo, right?


Black tank: Kmart
Pink tee: Dillards ???
Denim Skirt: Sears
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Gift from my mother-in-law
Earrings: Walmart

Yesterday I wore my recent Target clearance find - this top was $3.24 and it is super comfy, and my also my current favorite shade of blue. I paired it with a fun Etsy necklace and an easy khaki skirt...


Top: Target
Skirt: Walmart
Necklace: Etsy - shop no longer in business
Bracelet: Kohl's
Sandals: Target

This outfit was for a day of board meetings at work so I had to look  more "professional" than I typically do. This photo makes me realize that I need some slimmer black pants, but you've seen plenty of my legs today so I guess a little modesty can be a good thing.


Black shrug: Maurices
Top: Dillards
Pants: JC Penney
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Forever 21

Enjoy this one friends because I'm wearing heels! Doesn't happen very often these days. At 5'9" tall I don't quite need the help, but they do make me feel fancier...


Gray tank: Kmart
Top: JC Penney
Skirt: Walmart
Shoes: Elder Beerman

And finally I have one from the weekend at home! This is what I wore to hit up the yard sales with Mom #2. I look a tad wrinkled and tired because I took these after 2+ hours of walking around in the 90 degree weather but I'm sharing anyway because I love you. :)



Black tank: JC Penney
White top: JC Penney
Capris: Kohl's
Sandals: Kohl's
Earrings: Walmart

Thanks for taking a peek into my wardrobe world for the past week!

I linked up with...





Momma Go Round


post signature

9 comments:

Jessica Stoker said...

I love the last outfit, the simplicity with the pop of color. You have great accessories.

Thanks for stopping by:
acoupleofcraftaddicts.blogspot.com

Linda Z said...

Cute outfits. I like all your colorful accessories! :)

Beth said...

Great outfits and beautiful jewelry!!
I would love a little jean skirt like that...did you get it at Sears recently?
Beth

Jamie said...

Beautiful pics. I love your accessories!

Jodi said...

Your blog looks different! Very cute. But on to the outfits... (5 of them - way to go ;) my fave item this week is that pink top in the first pic - love the lacey part at the top! And that necklace with it is awesome.

SixBalloons said...

The MIL gifted necklace is beautiful! I like the detail of how the pendant hooks into the necklace.

Flor said...

Your accessories are awesome!
Oh, I just love that blue/turquoise necklace!
And I think you look great for having walked over 2 hrs in the heat!
Very cute blog :)

Nicky said...

love your shirt and necklace combos... soooo cute!

Momma of The B.M.C. Report said...

Oh My. I LOVE the necklace from you MIL! So cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...