Wednesday, June 22, 2011

{playing dress up}

 Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

Lots to do today so let's just skip the chit chat and get right to my outfits, k? :)



Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Walmart
Sandals: Payless
Scarf: Gift from my sister
Earrings: Dillards



Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Walmart
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Kohl's


Braided neck t-shirt: Walmart
Skirt: Sears
Sandals: Target
Necklace: Forever 21
Earrings: Kohl's (?)

Linking up with...

the pleated poppy blog




Momma Go Round
post signature

6 comments:

Linda Z said...

I love all your blues... would you call the color aqua? The scarf is my favorite!

the domestic fringe said...

I have nearly the same blue top from Kohl's, only my sleeves are shorter. Very fun! Cute outfits.
-FringeGirl

Jeanine Byers Hoag said...

Hi Mandy!

I was drawn to the title of your post when I saw it at the WIWW linkup because I am doing a dresses and skirts challenge this month and I have felt like I am playing dress-up a lot these past few weeks.

LOVE your outfits! Somehow, you perfectly captured the casualness I like best. That casualness has eluded me some days this month but I am still searching :).

Jeanine
What I Wore

Leslie said...

Love the outfits! You have great style!!!

BluBabesCreate said...

Pretty Darling!

Rachel said...

Thanks for your comment, Mandy. Super cute outfits here, and cute blog. Now following :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...