Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{playing dress up}

 Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

 I'm excited about this week's outfits...a few dresses that I dusted off and wore for the first time this summer, and a new top from Kohl's that combines two of my favorite colors.

Love wearing dresses to work...so simple and comfortable!


Dress: Maurices
Cardigan: JC Penney
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Super old and I have no clue :)

My new top...I have had my eye on it for awhile now and I got it on sale plus 30% off...it pays to be patient! Oh, and it came with the scarf. I love mindless accessorizing.


Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Scarf: Kohl's
Sandals: Kohl's
Earrings: Dillards

Most comfortable dress.ever. And it has pockets!


Dress: Kohl's
Sandals: Target
Earrings: Kohl's

And yes...about 75% of my wardrobe is from Kohl's. Love that place!

post signature






Linking up with...


the pleated poppy blog




Momma Go Round

7 comments:

Holly said...

Great outfits! I love skirts/dresses with pockets! :)

Annie @ Wattlebird said...

Loooove that last dress with the earrings!

Linda Z said...

Oh the polka dots are killing me... so cute! :) I think I need more dresses!

Thrifty Crafty Girl said...

I love Kohl's too, which is why I cannot be trusted to shop there alone. :) I love that dress from Maurice's!

Nicky said...

You had me at "dress with pockets"... love that too! ;-) ... lovin all your looks this week!

Monica Whitney said...

I love the polkadots!!

Ask the Duplex

Jodi said...

Looking cute - especially love the polka dot dress, and your cute pose in it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...