Wednesday, October 26, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

I feel pretty blah about my outfits this week. I was a slacker again but managed to photograph three outfits. None of them really get me excited, other than the fact that I wore my new brown boots twice. I'm itching to buy some new fall/winter clothes! Anywho...here we go...

Friday...


Green tee: Kohl's
Sweater: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Kohl's

Monday... {can you tell I got my hair done on Saturday?!}

Warning...this outfit is blahhhhh with a capital B! But I do love the sweater. I think I just need a colored skirt to pair it with. What do you think?


Love my new hair color!

Sweater and black lace tank: Kohl's
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Kohl's
Flats: Shoebilee

Today...

I love this sweater...it s from the Vera Wang line at Kohl's. It has pockets and an a-line shape. But it photographs not so well...so just pretend you can see me IRL and it looks not so tent-ish.


Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: Gap
Tights and Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Kohl's {yeah...same one as outfit #1...I need some new necklaces!}

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Your hair looks fantastic!

I love the sweater, too. Nice ruffly detail.

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

YOU look soo good! Luv the hair!
XOXO
I linked up too! http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/10/what-i-wore-my-week-in-pictures.html

Mandy said...

the black sweater is super cute! i do agree you need some color with it....maybe a red tank under and some red shoes or something?! ;)

like your new hair!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...