Wednesday, November 02, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

Two outfits to share today...I've been a bit bored with myself and have skipped taking photos every day. The weather has been challenging here lately...30's in the morning but getting up into the 60's in the afternoon. But I'm not complaining!

Last Friday...


Sweater: JC Penney
Brown long sleeve tee: Elder Beerman
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target
Flower pin: SarieJune
Bracelet: Claire's

Today I'm wearing a new scarf. I wasn't sure about the color on me but seeing it in pictures I think I like it! I love the peacock feather pattern too. WDYT...is turquoise my color?



Black tank and Cardigan: Kohl's
Denim Skirt: NY & Co {it is really dark blue...hard to tell in the pic}
Belt and tights: Kohls
Boots: I can't remember! *blush*
Scarf: Dillards
Earrings: Kohl's

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

6 comments:

Nicky said...

You always make me want to throw on a skirt... love all you combos... you have the best scarves!

oxox Nicky

Jodi said...

I recognized your flower pin immediately - I have the same one (from the same person) in orange! Love it. And you look cute as always :)

Linda Z said...

I like your warm, cozy sweaters and the pops of color you chose. You definitely look good in turquoise! :)

Mommyblogger said...

Both outfits are so cute! I love warm cozy sweaters in the Fall & Winter!

Kathleen said...

really love your first sweater. It looks super warm but beautifully professional.

allenaim photography and design said...

LOVE the blue on you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...