Wednesday, November 09, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

I've been bored with myself again lately so I only have one outfit to share. My winter wardrobe is very full of browns and grays...need to work on that! I could wear these boots EVERY day though...so comfy!



Tee: Walmart
Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: SarieJune
Earrings: Kohl's

Life has been crazy busy the past week with my biggest work event this past Saturday, so that explains why I've been MIA. So glad that things have slowed down a bit! I have lots of projects and holiday ideas in the works so I can't wait to share some of them!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

3 comments:

Nicole [The Lovely Poppy] said...

love the necklace! I'm stopping by from the lovely poppy and would love for you to checkout the huge ($100) giveaway i'm having that ends tomorrow- http://thelovelypoppy.blogspot.com/2011/10/blog-follower-giveaway.html

Kathleen said...

love! You always look put together, even if it is busy.

Jodi said...

I don't know why in summer I feel a great need to mix up my shoes a lot but in winter i just want to wear the same couple pair of boots over and over! So wear those comfy boots, girl :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...