Wednesday, November 16, 2011

{playing dress up}

I feel like I'm back in my WIWW saddle this week...more outfits to share AND my first pair of skinny jeans. And I love them!

Thursday...



Blue tee: Elder Beerman
Sweater: JC Penney
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target
Earrings: Walmart

Friday...skinny jeans!



Sweater: JC Penney
Jeans: Dillards (Levi's)
Shoes: Shoebilee

Monday...



Blouse: Kohl's
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: The Purple Attic {my sweet friend Laura's shop}

Tuesday...



Sweater: Kohl's
Flower pin: Kohl's
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Shoebilee

Today...




Gray tee: Kohl's
Cardigan: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target
Earrings: Dillards
Necklace: local craft fair

What have you been wearing this past week? Any new additions to your wardrobe like my skinny jeans that you are excited about?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

7 comments:

Linda Z said...

You are looking great in your new skinny jeans! Have you tried them with your boots yet? That would be sooo cute! I love the pattern on your green? Kohl's blouse... so pretty!

I got new boots... very excited about them! :)

Keshet said...

Love these outfits, especially the last one! So pretty!

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

Love your outfits Mandy!!! here is my post! http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-mad-for-plaid.html

Kathleen said...

Love the green sweater in your first outfit. Really pretty color for you. I also love you in skinny jeans. I know, they're totally weird to wear the first time, but that's what makes WIWW really rock - having the courage to try something new.

DianeTaylor said...

That's because you ARE skinny, Mandy - love all your outfits as usual. Green is definitely your color, it looks so pretty on you!

Tamara said...

It's really great to see you go out of your comfort zone and wearing skinny jeans! They REALLY flatter your figure and look AWESOME! I can't wait to see how you style them in the future!

Jodi said...

You are cute, cute, cute! Yay for new jeans!! You have some great boots you can wear with those too. Also Love your green Kohl's top...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...