Wednesday, November 30, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

It snowed here last night...winter has definitely arrived! It was just enough to cover the ground and the tree branches and make everything white and sparkly. But the roads are nice and clear...my favorite kind of snow. ;)

Before I get to my outfits from the past week, I just wanted to remind everyone to enter my $50 maurices giftcard giveaway! I will take entries until midnight on Friday, December 2nd, so head on over and enter {and watch my interview with Project Runway's Christopher Straub!}

Now for my outfits...I was sick over the weekend so I don't have very many to share.

Saturday...{I was feeling the full affects of my head cold but decided to dress up cute anyway}...


Top and cardigan: Target
Jeans: JC Penney
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: SarieJune

Tuesday...


Brown tee: JC Penney
Sweater: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Flower pin: SarieJune
Earrings: Kohl's

Today...


Long sleeve tee: Target
Dress: Kohl's
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings: The Purple Attic

Hope everyone is having a lovely week! And don't forget to enter that giveaway! ;)

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

7 comments:

Jodi said...

Oooh, loving the color block dress! Very cute, my friend!

Kathleen said...

hope you are feeling better!!

Love the pop of green in your flower pin on they grey sweater.

Linda Z said...

I love the color combo of the first one and how you match your surrounding so perfectly! :)

Andrea @ Keepin it Thrifty said...

LOVE your outfits Mandy!
XOXO Andrea

http://keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com/2011/11/what-i-wore-thanksgiving.html

Nicky said...

Man, I love that Kohls dress! you always look so put together!

p.s. ... lovin' your holiday decorations!

Aimee said...

Cute outfits! I especially love the flower necklace on the first one! :)

soanthro said...

So adorable!! Love all of your accessories!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...