Wednesday, December 07, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

If you are new to WIWW, let me give a quick explanation. It isn't just me posting pics of what I wear because I'm super narcissistic. :) Lindsay over at The Pleated Poppy started WIWW to help stay at home moms get out of their sweatshirt and jeans rut and dress up for a change {or at least throw on a few cute accessories.} I'm not a SAHM, but I thought it would be fun to participate and find inspiration to try new styles.

Soooo here are my outfits from the past week...

Thursday...


Gray tee: Kohl's
Sweater: JC Penney
Pants: Gap
Scarf: Kohl's
Shoes: Shoebilee
Ring: The Purple Attic

Friday...


Gray tank: JC Penney
Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Walmart

Monday...


{Thank goodness for longer hair and ponytails on a rainy day! You can tell from my boots.}

Brown tee: Elder Beerman
Cardigan: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Etsy {can't remember the shop}
Earrings: The Purple Attic

Tuesday...


Gray tee: Kohl's
Cardigan: Dillards
Skirt: NY &Co.
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

Linking up with...

pleated poppy


post signature

5 comments:

sarah said...

Mandy, love the scarf from Kohl's and matching ring. So pretty. Everyone of your outfits look super comfy and stylish...my kind of girl! :)

Conni said...

love the red scarf, nice and bold! Really love the deep blue sweater too, looks great on you

Kathleen said...

I agree - the red scarf from Kohl's is gorgeous! I also love your teal necklace.

Elyssa said...

Love the first outfit! The pop of red is so fun! Great outfits!

Jodi said...

Love your red infinity scarf! Totally makes the outfit :) Also, I tried on those gray boots at Target... still want to go back to get them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...