Wednesday, December 14, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

Nothing whitty to say this morning so let's just get to my outfits from this past week, OK :)

Friday...




Blouse: Kohl's
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace and Earrings: The Bird's Papaya

Monday...



Brown tee: Elder Beerman
Gray Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Tights and boots: Kohl's
Wrap: Gift from my Mom {She got it at Hallmark!}
Earrings: Dillards

Tuesday...



Black tee: Old Navy
Sweater: Sears
Skirt: Walmart
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: local craft fair
Earrings: The Purple Attic
Headband: Love Stitched

Today...



Ruffle tank: Maurices
Cardigan: Target
Pants: Target
Flats: Maurices
Earrings: Kohl's

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

6 comments:

Linda Z said...

I like your wrap and your cute little hair flowers!! :) Did you change the look of your blog? The header is super cute! :)

Jodi said...

a wrap from Hallmark? Who knew?? (Super cute :)

Shannon Olson said...

I love the green wrap and I can't believe it came from Hallmark!
Cute outfits!
I also wanted to share that I am doing a giveaway
over on my blog , hope you join in =)
http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-memories-giveaway.html

sarah@totalbassetcase.com said...

I have that wrap as well (in black)- I love it in the green!

Kathleen said...

I love your necklace! So beautiful. I also love the wrap...thought maybe you made it :)

Nicky said...

I ADORE that green scarf... from Hallmark? (shut the front door!!)...

I'm lovin' on your accessories this week! ;-)

Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...