Wednesday, December 21, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

The two outfits I have to share today have something fun in common...they both include items I purchased with the giftcard I received from maurices when I interviewed Christopher Straub from Project Runway. I finally found a few minutes to head over to the mall over the weekend and picked up some great pieces.

On Monday I wore this amazingly soft ruffle cardigan. I love something that is dressy but feels like pj's...


Black lace tank: Kohl's
Ruffle cardigan: c/o maurices giftcard
Pants: Gap
Flats: Shoebille
Necklace: F21

Yesterday I wore this super comfy and flattering ruffle tee. I'm tempted to go back and get one in pink as well...




Ruffle tee: c/o maurices giftcard
Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Target
Earrings: The Purple Attic

Thanks again to maurices for adding some fun pieces to my wardrobe! I also bought a very cute pair of moccasins...I'll be sure to share those in a future post. {not too shabby for a $50 shopping spree, right? I know how to stretch a dollar!}

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

6 comments:

Shannon Olson said...

I love your office looks and now I have a job so I can take inspiration from you!

Kathleen said...

Stunning ruffled sweater! Gorgeous.

Sara @ Seeing Purple Stars said...

love your skirt! so cute!

marissa said...

great cardigans I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

DianeTaylor said...

Love both the cardi and ruffled T - so cute!
Merry Christmas Mandy! I wish you and your hubby and those adorable boys a blessed holiday. Thank you for making us all smile and laugh (and dress a little better each day!) with your wonderful blog.

God Bless!
The Taylors in Baltimore MD :):)

Jodi said...

Love the Maurice's pieces - very pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...