Wednesday, December 28, 2011

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! If you are new to these posts, I started participating in Lindsey's weekly wardrobe posts over at The Pleated Poppy to inspire and motivate me to have more fun dressing up every day.

I'm sporting a few of my fun Christmas gifts this week...love getting new clothes and accessories.

I wore this last Thursday and spent most of the day in the house, so I'm wearing my new moccassins c/o Maurices. They are shoes but I'm using them as slippers...they are lined in fur and are so comfy!




Brown tee: Elder Beerman
Ruffle top: c/o Maurices giftcard
Jeans: JC Penney
Moccassins: c/o Maurices giftcard
Earrings: The Birds Papaya
Necklace: Local craft fair

Christmas! No full outfit photo but I have to share the cute striped sweater my hubby gave me. I love it!


Sweater: Target - see it here
Aunt Debi: Most fun accessory ever! :)

Yesterday...first day back at work and major Christmas hangover. But I wore my new Target sweater and boots from the hubby so that helped me feel a lot better. :)




Pink tee: Dillards
Sweater: Target - see it here
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target - see them here
Necklace: SarieJune

Today I'm suuuuper tired and it shows in my hair. :) Darn toddlers waking me up at 5 am to remove their new pillow pet from their bed, turn on their turtle light and reassure them that the shadows aren't going to hurt them. Despite my deliriousness I think I still managed to look semi put together today...



Turtleneck sweater: Maurices
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Gap
Tights and Boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings: The Purple Attic
And thank goodness for long hair!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy



post signature

1 comment:

Linda Z said...

I like your new sweater and the very cute silver necklace in your first photo. You always have such cute accessories. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...