Tuesday, January 03, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! And happy 2012!

Here are my first few outfits from 2012...actually the first one is from 2011.

Thursday I wore two pieces that I've had since before I had my boys. It never fails to make me feel good when I can fit into my pre-pregnancy stuff.



Sweater: JC Penney
Skirt: Dillards
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Dillards

New Year's Day I did some solo shopping at one of my favorite places, Kohl's, and we had dinner out with the hubby's family. It was a great way to kick off the new year. I took these pics near the end of the day in case you're wondering why I look a little worn out. :)


You can see the Christmas tree lights on my glasses... :)



Black tank: JC Penney
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Kohl's {LC by Lauren Conrad...love them!}
Flats: Maurices
Flower necklace: The Bird's Papaya
Charm necklace: local craft fair

Monday I had another day off of work and was feeling puny from a cold that came on, so I lounged around the house in my new poncho from my New Year's Day shopping trip at Kohl's. And another day for my hair up in a bun...easy when you aren't feeling so hot.


I didn't wear the boots all day {another new purchase!} but I slipped them on to go out to get the mail and kept them on for pictures sake. Love these boots...they are lined with soft fur and are super comfy.


Yesterday it was back to work. I wasn't so excited about the work part of the day, but I did wear another new Kohl's purchase so that helped me get up and out of bed in the morning. I love this purple top...it is so flattering. And it is hard to tell but I'm wearing purple tights too...another first for me.


Love the detail on the shirt...


Brown tank: JC Penney
Purple top: Kohl's
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Kohl's

That darn cold hit me harder today so I'm home from work and I guarantee I'm not picture worthy. :)

Are you wearing any gifts or new purchases this week? I'd love to see!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


post signature

6 comments:

Kathleen said...

I really like your New Year's Day outfit. Comfy, but still put together.

Hope you start feeling better soon!

Jo-Lynne {Musings of a Housewife} said...

Cute outfits! I particularly love the poncho and gray ballet flats. :-)

Elyssa said...

Cute outfits! That purple top is cute!I love the furry gray boots too!

Elyssa said...

Cute outfits! That purple top is cute!I love the furry gray boots too!

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

love your style! we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-chelz
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Nicky said...

I love that you did the purple top with purple tights... I've been meaning to try this!... adorable.

The poncho is awesome, btw!

Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...