Wednesday, January 11, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

Hope you all are having a good week. It has been sort of a crazy one at our house. All of us have been sick in one way or another, and late last night my little Benny had his first trip to the ER. He is OK thank goodness but we still need to take him back to the doctor to figure out what is causing his symptoms. So I'm blogging from home this morning in my pj's while the boys are sleeping and ready to share my outfits from last week. So here we go...

1. Last Wednesday I was feeling pretty puny and only worked a half day. I can't say this short boot and skirt combo is the most flattering but boy was it comfy!




Gray tee: Kohl's
Sweater: JC Penney
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: unsure
Boots: Kohl's
Silver necklace: local craft show
Flower necklace: The Bird's Papaya

Thursday I was feeling better and a bit more colorful...




Cardigan: c/o maurices gift card
Pink ruffle tee: maurices
Skirt: NY & Co.
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Flower pin: Kohl's
Necklace: F21

Friday I wore my new striped sweater and I think this was my favorite outfit of the week...




Sweater: Target
Dress: Kohl's
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

Monday I wore a fun new blue scarf and used some Pinterest inspiration to tie it in a new way...




Cardigan: Dillards
Gray tee: Kohl's
Pants: Kohl's
Scarf: Ebay
Shoes: maurices
Earrings: Kohl's
Ring: Katie's Kreations

And yesterday I tried a new color combo with gray and green...




Gray ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target
Necklace: SarieJune
Earrings: Kohl's

Linking up with...

pleated poppy


Photobucket





post signature

9 comments:

Linda Z said...

I always love all your accessories. The bird necklace is so cute. My fav outfit is your fav, too. :)

Hope your family is feeling better soon.

Kathleen said...

The cranberry/pink combo is my favorite. Love the ruffly sweater.

So sorry to hear about your little one! Hoping he's diagnosed and feeling better soon.

Ashley said...

I love all your accessories too! I also love the gray/green combo; very cute!

Carly said...

So cute! Love the striped cardigan! Sorry about your little guy...hope everyone is doing better tonight!

Jodi said...

Cute accessories, girlfriend! I love the new striped sweater - have to keep a lookout at my Target for that one!

DianeTaylor said...

Oh no - poor Benny :( You guys have had your share of illnesses this year. I hope you all are feeling better soon.

You are rocking that striped sweater. That is definitely my fav outfit. The ruffled red cardi from Maurices is my second fav.

{Steph} said...

These are great outfits! I just discovered your blog today & I'm your newest follower. :)

~Steph @ SIlver Boxes

BluBabesCreate said...

Your awesome Mandi! I like and love! I know you've stopped by and always commented on my brown dress from Target. And for that I love 'ya. Come see some charm bracelets pretty lady! Oh and I love how you always take your picture in front of the map.

Christie said...

Love these looks!!! So cute!!! I'm having a linky party, and would love it if you joined! Here is the link! http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party-3 Thanks for sharing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...