Wednesday, January 18, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm a little light on outfits this week because of a busy holiday weekend and a still sick kiddo (boo). But I was able to manage to sneak in some Pinterest inspiration today so that is a first for me! So here we go...

Thursday is definitely my favorite this week. I am loving this new Target cardigan!




Ruffle tee: c/o maurices gift card
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Gap
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's
Ring: Kate's Kreations on Etsy

Friday it was COLD so I made sure to wear a warm scarf and a thick sweater. This Indiana winter has been crazy...20 degrees one day, 50 the next!




Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: Dillards
Tights and boots: Target
Infinity scarf: Kohl's
Earrings: ummm...your guess is as good as mine! :)

Today I used this pin as my inspiration...





Since I can't wear jeans to work I swapped those out with my curdoroy skirt and gray tights. The pashmina is a budget find from ebay at $6. Not sure why today's pics are a bit blurry but you get the idea. :)




Cream tee: JC Penney
Cardigan: Forever 21
Skirt: Gap
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Pashmina: Ebay
Earrings: The Purple Attic

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Momma Go Round


Photobucket



post signature

10 comments:

Mrs. Darcy said...

LOVE the ruffled t! You have great style. I wish there was a Maurices near me.

Adding you to my list of daily reads:)

aspiretoinspire

Nicky said...

first off... love the blog's new look... AWESOME.

I'm thinkin' I need that gray Target cardi ... it looks great with everything you have paired it with. ;-)

erika said...

Returning the visit from Shine On.Love love the rose ring!

~julee~ said...

Target has the best cardi's! Great outfits this week!

Megan said...

Love the details in this outfit! The ruffled front on that top is super cute :)

Unapologetically Mundane said...

I don't mean to poke fun the first time I ever visit your blog (I saw you comment over on Freckles & Feathers), but the hand on the boob picture was somehow hilarious to me. I get what you were trying to do, but when I saw it, the first thought I had was, "WHOSE HAND IS THAT?!?!" Oh, right; yours.

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

No - you are SO right! LOL :) I almost didn't use that pic because of my hand placement but it was the best shot of my ring and didn't make my hand look all veiny so I went with it. Hey...they are my boobs and I can touch them whenever I want to! LOL :)

Kathleen said...

Your Pinspired outfit is my favorite. I really like the boots and pop of color in the scarf.

Kimberly said...

Love the frosty color palette in the first outfit. It looks like a grey winter day - which is calm and pretty in my opinion! Great week of outfits!

Melaina25 said...

I really need to start investing in scarves yours are so cute!

I hope you'll stop by and link-up with What I Wore Wednesday, too!

http://transatlanticblonde.blogspot.com/2012/01/what-i-wore-speaking-engagement.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...