Wednesday, February 01, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! What are you loving to wear right now?  The weather here has been crazy warm for January...it was 55 degrees yesterday! I've been wearing layers as usual...lots of cardigans!

Thursday I wore my favorite striped sweater...



Black top: Old Navy
Sweater: Target
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

Friday I finally pulled out one of my belts...it had been awhile!



Ruffle top: c/o maurices giftcard
Cardigan: Target
Pants: JC Penney
Flats: maurices
Earrings: Kohl's

Monday my trusty denim skirt and second favorite new sweater made an appearance...



Black tee: Walmart
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Sears
Tights and boots: Target
Flower necklace: The Bird's Papaya
Charm necklace: local craft show

Yesterday I sported my purple tights...even though you can't tell in the photo...



Black tank: Kmart
Purple top: Kohl's
Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Gap
Tights and boots: Target
Earrings: Kohl's

And today I'm wearing my super comfy Vera Wang Kohl's dress and of course another cardigan...




Cardigan and dress: Kohl's
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Linking up with...



pleated poppy

Photobucket












post signature

9 comments:

Barb said...

Cute as usual - my favorite is your last outfit. Love your skirts and boots. And what I can't get enough of is - Scarves! I wear them constantly.

Have a great Wednesday.

Savvy Sara said...

Very cute! Saavy Strands wants to make you the perfect necklace for you to wear with your Friday outfit!

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

That would be AWESOME Sara!! We need to get together! :)

Paige said...

I LOVE your last Kohl's dress! And it really made it pop with the gray tights I think. Our weather has been crazy too and I can't seem to dress right!

Have a super day!

paige

Linda Z said...

I love your ruffled top! And yay for sporting the tights... especially purple ones!! :)

threadsandbuttons said...

I LOVE cardigan weather, I think it may be my favorite kind. That sweater you wore on Thursday is GREAT! I looks warm, comfy, and cute. No down side there :)

Jodi said...

Looking cute as ever! And even though you can't really tell in the picture... purple tights?! Awesome!! :)

Kathleen said...

Don't ya love cardigan wearin' weather?! You wear the best cardigans. I love the first one - can totally see why it's your fave.

Lindsey said...

Hi! Thanks for the comment! I had to come check you out and wow, I love YOUR striped sweater! We can be sweater bffs I think!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...