Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! If you are new to these posts, I link up with other lovely ladies over at The Pleated Poppy to get wardrobe inspiration.

Here are my outfits from the past week...

Thursday...


Black tee: Old Navy
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: SarieJune

Friday...


Ruffle top: maurices
Cardigan: c/o maurices gift card
Pants: Gap
Flats: maurices
Necklace: Walmart

Monday...


Both tops: Kohl's
Skirt: Gap
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Kohl's

Tuesday...


Cardigan and lace tank: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Scarf and flower pin: Courtesy of giveaway from Kathleen at Simple Silly Life

Today...


Ruffle top: maurices
Cardigan: c/o maurices gift card
Pants: Target
Flats: maurices
Necklace: Kohl's

Linking up with...

pleated poppy



Photobucket












post signature

10 comments:

Kathleen said...

The red and grey outfit looks gorgeous! Might be one of my favorite outfits on you ever.

Ooooh, I love how the scarf looks on you! Yay!

Ashley Pichea said...

So I was going to say that I *really* liked your Thursday outfit, but then I saw your Friday outfit and liked it too... and then I saw your Tuesday outfit, and I think it was definitely my favorite one of the week! :) You are TOO cute!!

Mrs. H said...

I love everything about Tuesday's outfit! Very cute!

Melaina25 said...

I have a similar ruffle top from the Gap! Hope you'll enter my HYH leggings giveaway!

Linda Z said...

That ruffle top is so great. I love how you even did ruffles on ruffles. :) Love the scarf you won, too. :)

~julee~ said...

Cute outfits this week, as always! That scarf was a great win!

Ashley said...

I love that cardigan from target. I almost got one too but then realized I am way too short to pull it off. :( Looks great on you. :)

www.ashley-mommyaworkinprogress.blogspot.com

Wendy Mac said...

Great outfits! I think I like Tuesday's best, but they all look great!!

Wendymacdesigns.com

Jodi said...

Great outfits as always! You do an excellent job dressing cute for work :)

Sherri said...

Adorable! Love all the great layering. That flower pin is gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...