Wednesday, February 22, 2012

{playing dress up}

Wednesday again? The weeks are just flying by, I tell ya.

I'm at a bored point again with my wardrobe. Definitely getting tired with my winter wear...rotating the same few skirts and dress pants for work. My only sanity saver is that I have more tops and accessories to choose from. I did pull out two of my summer dresses and paired them with cardigans this week so that added something new to my options.

Thursday...


Dress: Kohl's
Cardigan and tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's

Friday...


Gray tee: Kohl's
Cardigan: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target

Monday...yeah same skirt as Friday. But there was a weekend between so that is totally OK in my book. :)




Green tee: Kohl's
Cardigan: Dillards
Skirt: Sears
Tights and Boots: Target
Necklace: Walmart
Bracelet: Kohl's

Tuesday...



Dress: maurices
Cardigan: Kohl's
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace: The Bird's Papaya

Today I finally pulled out some pants {can you tell I much prefer a skirt and boots?}


Gray tee and purple top: Kohl's
Pants: Target
Flats: maurices
Necklace: Kohl's

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Photobucket










post signature

5 comments:

Nicky said...

Seriously, love your outfits this week. I love that turquoise Walmart necklace... Walmart! ... awesome. And I want your polka dot dress... it's adorable on you!

Nicky

Kathleen said...

loooooove the polka dot dress! So fantastic.

I know what you mean, towards the end of each season I am itching to pull out next season's stuff. I get so bored with jacket, top, pants. You always make your looks so fun, though so no worries, you are not boring!

candy's clothes closet said...

Loving your Blue W-mart Necklace and Kohl's green and blue bracelet:) People Style Watch says blue and green jewelry are totally in right now! Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy

Mallory said...

Visiting from The Pleated Poppy...I love your outfits! Especially the 2 dresses! Cute!

julee said...

The polka-dot dress is very cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...