Wednesday, February 29, 2012

{playing dress up}

What I Wore Wednesday time again!

Let's just get to it shall we? Busy day ahead!

Thursday...


Ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: NY&Co
Tights and boots: Target

Friday...



Ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: Target
Jeans: Levi's via Dillards
Flats: maurices
Earrings: Kohl's

Monday...



Lace tank and cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: The Purple Attic {looove this necklace with pics of my boys!}
Flower pin: The Pleated Poppy via giveaway

Tuesday...



Ruffle tank and cardigan: maurices
Pants: Target
Flats: maurices
Necklace: The Bird's Papaya
Earrings: Kohl's

Today...



Top: Kohl's
Cardigan: Gordman's
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's

Linking up with...

pleated poppy




post signature

9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow! Every single outfit is fantastic! It's really hard to pick a favorite but I like the bright colors of the last outfit. Seriously, you looked wonderful every day!

Kristen said...

I like that necklace from the bird's papaya. Very cute. :)

Tiffany said...

Ooh, I love that flower pin from The Pleated Poppy! And the colors in that top from Kohls are so pretty!

Jodi said...

Man I really love that brown striped wrap sweater!!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

loving these sweaters, you have the prettiest skin...

Melaina25 said...

Love the stripey cardigan!

KelleyJohnson07 said...

I think Friday might be my favorite. I LOVE that sweater, the jeans seem to fit you perfectly, and you look SO casually and comfortably put together!

DianeTaylor said...

Mandy sorry i am late with my comment. You look amazing in each outfit. If you could keep me and my family in your prayers tonite. Last night my son's apartment caught fire and sadly he did not survive. I can't believe i typed those words. We are numb and in shock right now but our faith is going to carry us thru this. A young life with so much to look forward to. GONE. Jonathan Daily age 24 loved by many. If you want to reach me use my personal ema dmpfromri@yahoo.com

Many thanks from a heart broken mom.

Sarah Reynolds said...

thanks so much for linking back to my shop! the necklace looks so great on you! just shared this post on my FB page :)!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...