Wednesday, March 07, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! If you are new to this weekly display of narcissism, let me assure you that I do it for wardrobe inspiration by linking up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy...not just to post 10+ photos of myself in the same goofy pose. ;)

So here's what I wore this past week...

Thursday...{not digging this outfit at all but I'm keeping it real and sharing it}


Gray tank: Kmart
Plumb top: Kohl's
Cardigan: c/o maurices giftcard
Pants: JC Penney
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: SarieJune

Friday...


Ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Walmart
Earrings: Kohl's

Monday...



Sweater: Kohl's
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Kohl's
Earrings: The Bird's Papaya

Tuesday...


Ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: Target
Skirt: Sears
Tights and boots: Target
Necklace: Target
Earrings: The Purple Attic

Today...


Cream tee: JC Penney
Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Flats: c/o maurices giftcard
Earrings: Kohl's
Scarf: Gift from hubby {old}

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Photobucket





post signature

9 comments:

Linda Z said...

I'm really loving all your multi-tiered necklaces this week. I love your blog header, too... so cute.

Jodi said...

Love today with your cute pop of color with that great scarf!

{katrina} said...

Love your black flats! I must have some! Off to Maurices.com I go! :)

Lorie H said...

Todays scarf was a great choice. Nice pop of color against dark sweater.

Kathleen said...

The cowl neck on Monday's sweater is very flattering on you. So pretty!

Brittney said...

Love that last outfit! That green scarf is adorable!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love that green scarf, great color on you.

misss_e said...

Those boots are calling my name!

Denise said...

i really like the first outfit. it's cute you should def. wear it again.

you have great sense of style.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...