Wednesday, March 21, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! Linking up again with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for wardrobe inspiration.

I'm excited about this week's outfits because the weather has been so warm I've been able to pull out a bunch of my spring and summer clothes. Ahhhh...it feels good to bare my arms and legs again. Even if they are white.  So here we go...

Thursday...


Top: Dillards
Cardigan: c/o maurices gift card
Skirt: Sears
Flats: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's
Necklace: Hobby Lobby

Friday's outfit photo is a tad blurry {oops!}...


Ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: Dillards
Jeans: Levi's via Dillards
Flats: maurices
Necklace: Kohl's

Saturday I took this pic early in the morning before I went out to buy paint for our entryway. Bad lighting + groggy Mandy = not so hot photo. But my outfit was cute so I wanted to share it. :)



And I need to paint my toes!

Top: Walmart
Cardigan: c/o maurices giftcard
Jeans: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
Sandals: Target
Necklace: The Bird's Papaya

Monday...


Dress: Target
Cardigan: Kohl's via my Mom :)
Flats: Kohl's
Belt: TJ Maxx
Earrings: maurices

Tuesday...


Sweater: maurices
Tank: JC Penney
Skirt: Sears
Flats: Kohl's
Necklace: Target

Today...


Ruffle tee: maurices
Skirt: Walmart
Flats: maurices
Necklace: The Bird's Papaya
Earrings: Dillards

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm already looking forward to the weekend! :)

Linking up with...

pleated poppy


Momma Go Round





post signature

8 comments:

Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings said...

okay i love the dress with the belt and the nude flats i need those!

Nicky said...

I'm loving your Monday outfit... that dress looks like it will go with everything in my closet! ;-) And I love the pink and brown combo you sported too.

Have a great week!
Nicky

Kathleen said...

Your nude flats are a fantastic find. I've been searching for years for a nice pair.

I love your patterned top from Dillards, the pretty paisley at the bottom of your gettin' ready to paint shirt, and your perfectly fitted to you jeans.

Laura Ingalls Gunn said...

Love and adore your outfits and enthusiasm! Thank you for providing such fashionable inspiration.

Have a well dressed day!

Jodi said...

All your ruffle tees are so pretty. I want those turquoise beaded sandals!!!

Mrs. H said...

You're so pretty!!! I love all of these!!!

EvaMae said...

those turquoise sandals are too cute! Runaway Thrift is having a giveaway through March 29th, check us out!

Linda Z said...

I missed last week. I am loving all your shoes on this post. Your Target dress is soo cute! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...