Wednesday, April 11, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday! I'm linking up again over at The Pleated Poppy for wardrobe inspiration. The temps have cooled down a lot here this past week so I'm back to my sweaters and boots. Kind of enjoying it though...we had such an odd winter and spring this year.

I think this is my favorite outfit of the week. I just got this top at Kohl's and I'm loving the colors...


Top: Kohl's
Cardigan: c/o maurices giftcard
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Earrings: Kohl's

Monday I actually had time to curl my hair...woot!


Ruffle top: maurices
Cardigan: Gordman's
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Scarf: gift from hubby
Earrings: Dillards

Yesterday it was coooold so I pulled out a warmer sweater...


Green tee: Kohl's
Sweater: JC Penney
Skirt: Walmart
Tights: Target
Boots: Kohl's
Necklace: Claires

And today...


Gray tank: Kmart
Ruffle tank: maurices
Cardigan: Target
Pants: Target
Flats: maurices
Earrings: Kohl's

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy


Photobucket



post signature

6 comments:

Angela said...

I really wish we had a Mauricee's in our area. I love all your tops. The first on is so bright and cheery! Goes great with those earrings and cardigan. The green scarf is a great add to your grey outfit! And I want that ruffle top! Thanks for sharing!

Kathleen said...

Yup, your favorite outfit is my favorite too! What great colors. You can wear that almost all year.

April said...

Cute outfits! I love that green scarf!

Eos Mom said...

I like the necklace in yesterday's outfit!

Shannon said...

Love all your outfits, but I really love the first one.

http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

Jodi said...

Cute new top! Still crushin' on that owl necklace too :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...