Wednesday, April 25, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy Wednesday friends! Its time to play dress up again. I just noticed that this is my 900th post on the blog...crazy!

My outfits are a bit all over the place this week which is kind of fun. Definitely can't say that I've stuck to a uniform lately. Of course my new TJ Maxx finds helped. So here we go...

Thursday I was out shopping with my Mom so I snapped this pic of my outfit in the TJ Maxx dressing room...


Top and earrings: Kohl's
Jeans: Levi's via Dillards
Sandals: Target

Friday it was back to work and I wore my new star top and trouser skirt. I have to say that I felt better in this outfit and thought it looked better in person than it does in the photo. Hmmm...


I love all of the fun details on the skirt...


Top and skirt: TJ Maxx
Sandals: Target

Monday I wore my fun new green dress...


Dress: TJ Maxx
Cardigan, necklace and tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target

Tuesday I wore another new item {this is the most new clothing I think I've ever worn in a week!} A layered tank from Meijer...yes, Meijer!


Layered lace tank: Meijer
Cardigan: Kohl's
Skirt: Sears
Tights: Kohl's
Boots: Target
Necklace and earrings: Kitty Cats and Airplanes 

And today I've got a whole lotta ruffles and waves going on...


Ruffle tee: maurices
Cardigan: c/o maurices giftcard
Pants: Gap
Flats: c/o maurices giftcard
Earrings: I've had them so long I can't remember!

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature


6 comments:

Laura Burtis said...

Love the ruffles on the last outfit!! The top and cardi look adorable together!

Kathleen said...

Just lovin' the ruffles you're wearing today.

Great TJ Maxx finds. I especially like the green dress.

~julee~ said...

Loving your new green dress. Also, you have the best jewelry!

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love the green dress and boots!

Jodi said...

Love your new stuff - the green dress looks great! I love the trouser skirt... perhaps because of the fullness at the hip you might like it better with a fitted tee?

DianeTaylor said...

Omg that green dress is definitely my fav. It is the perfect color on you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...