Wednesday, May 02, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy Wednesday Friends!

Today I'm doing WIWW a little bit different. I've had one of those weeks where I've just felt blah and my normal photos that I post aren't making me feel so self-confident. Like on Monday I wore a new maxi skirt and felt super cute. Then I looked at the photo and realized it wasn't the most flattering outfit. 

FAIL. 

Sooo...I'm taking a cute from my friend Nicole and posting some Instagram shots this week. 

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Blogger is giving me trouble with text formatting today so I'm doing captions under the photos. I kinda like it. :)

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Top: Walmart /// Cardigan: Gordman's /// Necklace: self-made
Rings: c/o InPink giveaway from J's Every Day Fashion
Skirt: Sears /// Sandals: Target




















Ruffle tee: c/o maurices /// necklace: kitty cats & airplanes
Capris: Kohl's /// Flats: maurices


post signature
































3 comments:

Kathleen said...

that shade of green is very flattering for you.

You just reminded me that I have those Target sandals somewhere...hopefully I can find them soon!

Mandy said...

love the instagram shots. that is a fun idea!!!

Nicky said...

You sweetheart! I've been feeling the same... blah blah. I'm lovin' Instagram... and I figure it's better than nothing.

P.s. you were too hard on yourself... between the wavy hair and gorgeous accessories (totally jealous) ... you looked awesome!

xoxo Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...