Wednesday, May 09, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy Wednesday friends! I hope everyone is having a good week. I'm still on a bit of a high from the really wonderful family weekend we had. I need to do a recap for you. But until then here are a few of my outfits from this past week. I'm continuing what I started last week and using my instagram photos...

Yesterday it was gorgeous outside, and I wore a new dress and necklace from Target. Sort of an early Happy Mother's Day gift to myself. ;) I absolutely love the necklace...such a fun shade of green!

Dress and necklace: Target /// aqua tank: JC Penney /// flats: Kohl's

Here is a closer pic of the necklace...


 And it was only $12.99. I love Target.

Today it is chilly so I broke out my favorite gray boots and tights...

Top: Kohls // Cardigan: c/o maurices // Skirt: Sears //  Boots: Target

Love my fabric flower ring {can't remember the Etsy shop I purchased it from right now}...


And my bottom half is all of my favorites...


What clothes/accessories are making you happy this week?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

6 comments:

Susan said...

Great find on the necklace.
You changed your blog design, yes? It looks really good.

Kathleen said...

I really love the green necklace from Target. It will go with so many of your outfits.

Jodi said...

Super cute Target dress!

Meg {henninglove} said...

that necklace from target is super cute! i have been several people wearing it, looks great on you

Emily said...

I also love Target! Love the necklace!
Creamy

{Steph} said...

I'm in love with that first outfit! I'm so looking forward to some trips to Target when we visit the U.S. this summer... can't wait!

~Steph @ Silver Boxes

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...