Wednesday, May 16, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy Wednesday friends!

Time to link up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!

I'm really enjoying using Instagram for my outfit photos, and making collages with the photo collage app. So here's what I've been wearing the past week...

#1...
Ruffle tee: maurices // jeans: Kohls // necklace and sandals: Target

#2...
layered tank: meijer // jeans: kohls // cardigan: target // sandals: kohls // necklace: kitty cats and airplanes

#3...

Top: TJ Maxx {gift} // jeans: kohls // necklace: The Bird's Papaya

#4...
top: kohls // cardigan: c/o maurices // jeans: kohls // necklaces: The Bird's Papaya

And I just realized that I wore the same pair of jeans in all four of these outfits. Don't judge me. 

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature

5 comments:

Denise said...

your hair is getting so LONG! pretty.

great tops.

Kathleen said...

you find the best stuff in TJ Maxx. Like, you should seriously be a stylist. Gorgeous!!

Emily said...

Cute! I especially like that ruffle shirt!
Creamy

Mandy said...

cute! i am digging the instagram shots too! think outfit #2 is my fav! i'm going to have to start scoping out meijer clothes when i grocery shop! ;)

Linda Z said...

No judging. :) I like your collages and all your fun accessories. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...