Wednesday, May 23, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday friends! 

If you are new to these posts, I link up on The Pleated Poppy along with lots and lots of other cute and inspiring women to share how we get dressed each week.

I realized today that I hit my one year mark with WIWW...my first post was May 11th last year! Whoa how does the time fly. And also crazy how much my hair has grown! Let's compare, shall we?


It is crazy to me how quickly my hair grows...I have only had one or two trims between. I liked my hair short but I feel like a totally different person with it long...having fun with it. :) Going in next week for the works...color, highlights and a trim. I can't wait!

OK...so let's get on to my outfits from the past week, shall we?

#1...

Top: TJ Maxx // Skirt: Sears // Flats: Kohls // Necklace: SarieJune

 #2...

Top: Walmart // Capris and Sandals: Kohls // Necklace: Target

#3...

Dress: TJ Maxx // Cardigan and Necklace: Kohls // Sandals: Dillards


#4...

Top: maurices // Sweater & Necklace: Kohls // Skirt: Walmart // Sandals: Target


#5...

Layered tank: Meijer // Cardigan: Dillards // Capris and Flats: Kohls // Ring: InPink

Flower necklace: The Birds Papaya

#6...

Dress: Target // Bracelet: Claire's // Sandals: Dillards // Bird pendant: Hobby Lobby
 
Earrings: Kohls

And I just realized I'm wearing a similar outfit today to my very first WIWW post...same earrings and bracelet and a Target chambray dress. Some things never change. :)

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature




4 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

I love your flowery Dillards sandals. SO cute! All your outfits are pretty.

~FringeGirl

Kathleen said...

happy WIWWW anniversary :)

I love the chambray dress - classics are always a good bet.

cate @ wild ruffle said...

Such cute outfits.:) And I'm envious of your quickly growing hair. I'm always scared to cut mine because it feels like it takes forever to come back.

Jodi said...

Your hair really HAS grown! Cute picture collages... love the lace tank and chambray dress.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...