Wednesday, May 30, 2012

{playing dress up}

Today has been so full of birthday celebrating that I almost forgot to post my WIWW!  I mean...this is quite distracting, right? :)


I'm a little light on outfits this week because I've been off of work quite a bit and busy getting ready for the boys' party. #1 is a work outfit, and #2 was from yesterday...my hair had a hot date with some scissors and color and I made a quick trip to Hobby Lobby for more party supplies.

#1...

Top and earrings: Kohls // skirt: Sears // Sandals: Target // Ring: Etsy

#2...

Top: Walmart // capris and sandals: Kohl's // Bag: Etsy

Hope everyone is having a good week! I'm back to work tomorrow after a super long and fun weekend. At least it is only two days and then its time for our superhero extravaganza! :)

Ooh...and if you haven't already, head on over and enter my Eclos Beauty Skincare Kit Giveaway!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

post signature




4 comments:

Linda Z said...

Your hair is looking really pretty! Love aqua on you. And your little super hero is awesome! :)

Kathleen said...

I really like your new bag from Etsy. Wow - such great fabric.

Your boys look so cute in costume! Hope you had a blast celebrating.

TwoThirtyFiveDesigns said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

Thanks!
Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

ka said...

I love that bag! You looks so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...