Wednesday, June 06, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy Wednesday friends! Time to play dress up and link up with all of the fun ladies over at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesdays!

pleated poppy

 #1...
Top, cardigan and flats: maurices // capris and necklace: Kohl's

#2...I was Wonder Woman for the boy's birthday party...so fun!
graphic tee: ebay // brown ls tee: Elder Beerman // capris and flops: Kohl's

#3...
Top: TJ Maxx // jeans and flops: Kohl's // necklace: The Bird's Papaya

#4...
layered tank: Meijer // cardigan: Target // capris and flats: maurices
necklace: Kitty Cats & Airplanes

#5...

top and sandals: Kohl's // skirt: Sears // necklace: Target

And I just had to share a fun little highlight from my week...


TJ Maxx started following me on Instagram! *swoon* How fun!

Hope you are having a great week!

post signature


4 comments:

Kathleen said...

It's been so fun seeing the recaps of your boys' darling party! Love the Wonder Woman tee - every lady should own one.

I also love you in the floral TJ Maxx top. Beautiful colors and it almost has a vintage look to it.

Danavee said...

Love those last two necklaces!!!!! And who doesn't love Wonder Woman?

Jodi said...

I love that TJ Maxx top too, and your lace layered tank of course - have I mentioned that before? ;)

rubysongbird said...

That green outfit looks great on you! One of these days I'll remember to take outfit pics so I can join in :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...