Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{playing dress up}

Wednesday, Wednesday!

Not sure why I'm so excited that it is hump day. Maybe because I have Friday off so it is really like Thursday and almost my weekend. :) And I'm having a really good hair day. AND I got Starbucks on my way to work. That always makes for a happy morning.

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for wardrobe inspiration!

pleated poppy

#1...
JC Penney sweater // Walmart top, skirt and sandals // InPink rings
#2...
Dillards top and sandals // Sears skirt // maurices necklace
#3...
Target dress // Dillards sweater // Kohl's flats
#4...
maurices shrug, top, earrings // Sears skirt // Target sandals // love stitched headband
#5...
Kohl's top, earrings  // maurices capris // Target sandals // ring

Hope everyone is having a great week!

post signature


9 comments:

Kathleen said...

Your top from Dillards is beautiful!! Love all the patterns and the necklace you paired it with is just perfect.

Linda Z said...

Very pretty tops... I agree, the Dillards top is so pretty. You also did a great job pulling of that headband. I do not have headband skills!!

Denise said...

that dillard's top, and ruffle top, and your long curled hair...SO SO CUTE!!

i need to attempt a headband. yours looks great.

AshleaD said...

LOVE outfit #5! So bright, colorful and summery! And what a sweet, unique ring.
Visiting from WIWW!
http://ashleahd.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

sounds like a good morning!! i have those nude flats and love them! and I love your ring!!

Cyndi@Walking in Grace and Beauty said...

I love all your outfits! Very cute. Love all the styles of your hair too!
Blessings,
Cyndi

Mandy said...

super cute...as always!

Pink Chai Raj said...

Great collection of outfits, I really like your accessories too. The coral ring and black headband are great.

Raj
Pink Chai Style

The Arizona Russums said...

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and the encouragement about shopping in moderation! XO!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...