Wednesday, June 20, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

If you are a new visitor, welcome! I'm Mandy...and I link up every Wednesday with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and lots of wardrobe inspiration...

pleated poppy

Here are my outfits from the past week, which include LOTS of new thrifted finds from our local Goodwill and consignment shop. I'm so excited about that! 

#1...
thrifted top // Sears skirt // maurices flats // Target necklace
#2...
thrifted top and shorts // JC Penney tank // Kohl's flops // Walmart necklace
 #3...
Walmart top // thrifted shorts // Target sandals // Etsy necklace
#4...
Goodwill top // Kohl's capris // Old Navy flops // craft show necklace
#5...
Goodwill top {originally from Loft} and skirt // Target sandals // Kohl's bracelet and earrings
#6...
Goodwill top and flats // Sears skirt // Etsy ring // Kohl's necklace
#7...
Old Navy top  // Goodwill skirt // Target sandals // Claire's necklace // bracelet from my Grandmoher

Hope everyone is having a great week!

post signature




7 comments:

Paige said...

Love #2! I need a good white shirt! You look great!

Have a great day!

paige

Kathleen said...

^^^^ I so agree! The white blouse is chic and gorgeous on you.

Pink Chai Raj said...

Love the paisley prints and the turquoise accents. You have a great effortless style.

Raj
Pink Chai Style

misss_e said...

Looking good!

Mandy said...

love your outfits! i just love a good thrift find!

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Love all the accessories you have going on! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jodi said...

Look at you, you thrifting maniac! I love it!!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...