Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

If you are a new visitor, welcome! I'm Mandy...and I link up every Wednesday with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and lots of wardrobe inspiration...

pleated poppy

Before my outfits, a bit of news...I broke down and joined Twitter. AND I'm already a bit hooked. Yikes. You can follow me here. :)

Here's what I've been wearing this past week...

#1...
Top: Meijer // Capris: Kohl's // Sandals: Target // Rings: c/o InPink // Necklace: Gift


#2...
Everything: Kohl's...yep.


#3...
Top: TJ Maxx // Skirt: thrifted // Sandals: Target // Earrings: Dillard's


#4...
Top (c/o) & shrug: maurices // Skirt: Sears // Sandals: Walmart // Necklace: Kohl's

Hope everyone is having a great week! Tomorrow is my Friday so I'm already dreaming of the weekend. :)


post signature



4 comments:

Kathleen said...

you find the best stuff at kohl's. Lookin' great!

Faith said...

yay for twitter!!! it is for serious addicting hehe! and love all of those outfits!! #4 is my fave. happy wednesday!

Jodi said...

Cute little hair bun in outfit #1! You wear such pretty tops :)

Cyndi@Walking in Grace and Beauty said...

Super cute Mandy!! Yeah for a long weekend!
Blesings,
Cyndi

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...