Wednesday, July 18, 2012

{playing dress up}

Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

If you are a new visitor, welcome! I'm Mandy...and I link up every Wednesday with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and lots of wardrobe inspiration...

pleated poppy

I'm wearing lots of TJ Maxx tops this week...SO fun to have one literally minutes away from our front door now. I bought a great turquoise top this past week and it is one of my favorite pieces right now. And I broke out a super old tunic/top that I purchased when I was pregnant and never got the chance to wear.

So here are my outfits from this past week...

Thursday...
Meijer top // Goodwill skirt // Target sandals // Etsy necklace

Friday...new top!
TJ Maxx top // maurices capris // Target sandals // InPink earrings

Saturday...old top that is like new :)
TJ Maxx top // Kohl's capris and sandals // Target necklace

Sunday...
Goodwill top // Kohl's capris // Old Navy flops // The Bird's Papaya necklace

Monday...
TJ Maxx top // Kohl's capris // Target sandals // Dillards earrings

Tuesday...
Target dress // Kohl's sweater & necklace // maurices flats

Today...
maurices top & earrings  // Macy's skirt // Walmart sandals

Hope everyone is having a good week! Mine has been super slow so far, so I'm hoping the rest of the week makes up for it. Come on Friday!


post signature





6 comments:

Kathleen said...

oh wow - so loving your outfits this week!!

I love your black target sandals and then realized I own them and they are somewhere in my closet - thanks for posting them!

I really love all your accessories this week. They go perfectly with your outfits.

Kalli @ said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Life Exquisite! Great to meet someone new! BTW your tape art is fun. My daughter is making some of that right now for her bedroom.

April said...

Cute outfits! I love that green Target necklace - I have the same one!

Kassi @ Truly Lovely said...

Ruffle tops like that last one are one of my most favorite wardrobe staples!!! And we have the same necklace in different colors FYI! :)

~julee~ said...

I love Monday's little floral top - super cute!

Have a great week!

Nicky said...

You looks always seem so effortless.

I love your accessories... and that lace top in #1 and your denim Target dress.... so cool!
Nicky

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...