Wednesday, July 25, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy What I Wore Wednesday!

The last Wednesday in July! How the heck did that happen?!

If you are a new visitor, welcome! I'm Mandy...and I link up every Wednesday with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for WIWW and lots of wardrobe inspiration...

pleated poppy

Before I get to my outfits, did you check out the Instagram blog hop yesterday?! Go here to link up your Instagram account, and enter to win a headband of your choice from my shop!

OH! And I just passed 200 fans on my FB page, so keep your eyes open for a fun giveaway!

Here is what I've been wearing this past week...

#1... {I look really orange here because it was getting ready to storm outside...weird}
maurices sweater // JC Penney tank // Goodwill skirt // Target sandals & earrings
#2...
TJ Maxx top // Goodwill skirt // Target sandals // Dillards earrings
 Close-up of the star print on my shirt...


#3...{sorry for the full on chest shot *blush*}
Goodwill top // Kohl's capris & necklace // Target sandals // earrings

#4...another rainy day so I had to take pics inside...we needed it!
TJ Maxx top // Sears skirt // Kohl's flats // Walmart earrings // ring- gift from Grandmother

#5...
Meijer top // Kohl's capris // Target sandals & earrings
Hope you are having a great week friends!

post signature



4 comments:

Faith said...

super cute outfits. love your sandals collection! :)

Tiffany M* said...

cute outfits. Love the top with the stars!
beijos,
Tiffany
www.beijostiffany.com

Kathleen said...

Your first outfit is my favorite. So very classy.

~julee~ said...

Cute outfits this week, Mandy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...