Wednesday, August 01, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

If I can be honest, it has been a bit of a rough week at our house so far...hubby has been sick and the boys are wearing.me.OUT. Seriously...they have entered a defiant stage that is crazy tiring. Good thing they are so cute, right? ;)

And wanna hear a little secret? Just between you and me? ;)

I'm going to be doing a really fun giveaway on Monday, in celebration of my 34th birthday! If you like pretty accessories you will not be disappointed! :) So be sure to come back on Monday to enter! 

OK...now for my outfits...

I had some new clothes from Old Navy to cheer me up this week! I took advantage of a great sale and bought some fun new pieces, including my very first chevron print skirt!

Linking up as usual with Lindsey for WIWW and lots of wardrobe inspiration...

pleated poppy


#1...
Old Navy top // Sears skirt // Target sandals // Etsy necklace and earrings
Kohl's bracelet // The Purple Attic necklace
 #2...
JC Penney top // TJ Maxx dress // F21 necklace // Target sandals
 #3...{I think I look like a librarian in this one ;)}
Old Navy top // TJ Maxx skirt // Target sandals // Etsy necklace
#4...
Old Navy top and skirt // Kohl's sandals // Walmart necklace
#5...
TJ Maxx top // Kohl's capris // Target sandals // The Bird's Papaya necklace
So what is lifting your spirits this week? I hate to sound so materialistic but that aqua chevron skirt did the trick for me. :)

Hope you are having a great week!

post signature





5 comments:

~julee~ said...

Looking beautiful, as always! I have looked at that chambray shirt at Old Navy a hundred times - I love it!

Nicky said...

I love your "cool colored" wardrobe. You always make me wanna add more blues and greens to mine. ;-)

Nicky

Jodi said...

LOVE the chevron skirt. I tried it on at Old Navy and wanted it so bad but was sticking to a budget and it didn't make the cut. If I HAD got it it would have made my week too :)

Kathleen said...

the chevron skirt is fantastic!!!

Hope your week gets a little brighter.

Jen said...

I think your second outfit is my fav! Can't wait to see what happening on Monday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...