Wednesday, August 15, 2012

{playing dress up}


I have never been SO happy to say it is Wednesday! What a week we've had at our house. I had a three day long event at work over the weekend...clocked 33 hours in three days. *blink* And then the boys had their first day of preschool yesterday. Update on that to come soon, I promise!

But for now, here are the outfits I was able to document over the past week. Linking up with...

pleated poppy

#1...
Walmart top // Old Navy skirt // Target sandals // Necklace made by me

#2...
Kohl's top, flats, earrings // Dillards cardigan // maurices capris // Target rings

#3...
Old Navy top // Target cardigan // Sears skirt // necklace made by me
Hope everyone is having a good week! I'm looking forward to a few low key days after all of the craziness last week. And I'll be posting an update from the boys' first day of school soon!

post signature


6 comments:

sarah said...

Mandy, I haven't been around on here forever....but you look adorable! Love the new long hair! Cute outfits too!

Kathleen said...

loving the chevron - in your skirts and necklaces :)

Niki said...

I love the white and turquoise necklaces! They're delicate but funky at the same time - so cool!!!

Sophie @TheForge said...

Cute necklaces :) I can imagine how busy you must be with preschool starting! Somewhat glad we still have a few years to go...

Jodi said...

Love that first outfit!!!

~julee~ said...

Wow - I hope the boys had a great first day of school and that you've gotten some rest!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...