Wednesday, August 22, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

How is your week going? I have to say that mine has been a bit exhausting in good and bad ways.

Yesterday was a C.R.A.Z.Y. day at our house. First the boys were both sick with colds so I took them to the doctor. My poor little Benny had to get a breathing treatment because his airway was so constricted. They sent us home with a cute little frog nebulizer to give him treatments at home. Thankfully nothing is wrong with Landon...just a combo of fall allergies and new school germs.

It is SO hard when your little ones are sick...but I was so proud of how brave he was at the doctor. He was so cute and pitiful all at the same time in that little mask...


I'm hoping he gets over the hump with this today, but he will likely miss school again tomorrow. Big bummer. :(

The exciting news from yesterday is that, while the boys and I were at the doctor, these were being installed at the house...


And now I'm even more desperate to paint and decorate the laundry room. Those things are WAY too fancy to be sitting in such a pitiful room. Ben helped me look through magazines last night to find a wall color...I love that he likes to help me decorate. :)

Well now that I got that all out of my system let's get to my outfits from this past week, shall we?

Linking up as usual with The Pleated Poppy...

pleated poppy

Thursday...
Old Navy top // TJ Maxx skirt // Target sandals // Kohl's earrings


Friday...
Target cardigan // Meijer top // Sears skirt // Kohl's necklace & boots

Loved bringing my boots out of the closet!

Saturday...
Thrifted top // Kohl's jeans & sandals // Target necklace

Sunday...
Kohl's top // Target shorts & sandals // necklace from a local shop

Monday...
maurices top and cardigan // Sears skirt // Target boots // Kohl's necklace
Wearing my score of the week...$1 feather earrings from Walmart...



Tuesday...
Kohl's top, capris & earrings // maurices cardigan // Target sandals // Etsy ring

And today...
Kohl's top, pants & earrings // Target sandals & rings
I also have exciting news about my Etsy shop, Love Squirrels!

I've listed a few of my jewelry pieces including my chevron necklaces...


And this super cute vintage inspired key necklace...


SO excited about these new additions to the shop. AND Love Squirrels also has a new look thanks to my talented friend Kelly...

Head on over and take a look!
post signature



6 comments:

Kathleen said...

Happy to hear your boys are on the mend!

Love you in green and teal.

houseblendfamily said...

I love the green necklace from Target and the flower ring from Etsy. Extra points for excellent accessories! Visiting from the Pleated Poppy.

Ashley from Life Begins @ 23 said...

I wish I had a laundry room... sadly, my sit in the kitchen.

~julee~ said...

I hope the boys are all better soon!

How many loads of laundry have you done so far? ;)

Chioma said...

love your looks and I hope your boys feel better :)

Chioma
C’s Evolution of Style

Jen said...

Have you had a chance to use the new washer and dryer yet? What do you think? Front loaders changed my life :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...