Wednesday, August 29, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

I hope everyone is having a good week so far! I'm excited for a long weekend...taking Friday off and Monday is a holiday! MUCH needed! :)

Here are my outfits from the past week...linking up with Lindsey as usual...

pleated poppy

#1...
Kohl's top, earrings & flats // Sears skirt // Etsy ring
#2...
Thrifted top // Old Navy skirt // Kohl's sandals // F21 necklace refashioned by me

#3...
Kohl's top & earrings // Sears skirt // Target sandals & ring
#4...
maurices top & earrings // Kohl's capris // Target sandals

Hope you are having a great week!

post signature


7 comments:

Sisters Marie said...

Love you style~ Thanks for checking out our blog! Now following yours! xo

Jessica @ jessicaNdesigns said...

You look so cute!! Love that necklace you refashioned!! Perfect color!

Priscilla said...

Such gorgeous inspiration pictures!
I'm Your New Follower,Hoping That you Will FOLLOW me too.

Twitter
Blow a Rainbow on Lookbook
Blow a Rainbow on Bloglovin
Blow a Rainbow on Tumblr

I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

Jodi said...

Love your outfit with the refashioned necklace!

Kathleen said...

I actually oooohed when I saw the first outfit. I really like the bright colors on you! I like the F21 necklace better longer. Seems much more versatile now.

~julee~ said...

Love the denim top in the first outfit. I'm a little bit jealous that you can wear the cute rings at Target - they never carry my size. Boo.

Ashley said...

Oh I love that striped Old Navy skirt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...