Wednesday, August 08, 2012

{playing dress up}


Hi friends! Happy Wednesday!

Crazy busy day for me so let's just get to my outfits...linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW...

pleated poppy

#1...
Old Navy top // Sears skirt // Target sandals // Etsy necklace
 #2...
Target top // Goodwill skirt // maurices flats // earrings made by me
#3...
Old Navy top // Kohl's capris // Target sandals // necklace made by me

Win your very own chevron necklace HERE!
#4...
maurices top // Goodwill skirt // Target sandals // necklace made by me
#5...

{I look a little scary in this pic...it was after a day of birthday shopping so I'm a bit worn out. ;)}

TJ Maxx top // Kohl's capris // Target sandals // bracelet was a gift
#6...
Meijer top // TJ Maxx skirt // Target sandals and rings // Dillards earrings

Today has been super busy so all I have are accessory pics {The Target rings from yesterday and today came in a set of a bunch of stacking rings for only $8! Love them!}

Target rings // necklace made by me {coming soon to my shop!}

I'm working on a whole new look for my Etsy shop {and a clearance sale on all of my hats and headbands!} so I can debut all of my new jewelry pieces, so be patient with me and I promise it will be worth the wait! In the mean time, head on over to my birthday giveaway and enter to win one of my chevron necklaces and a bunch of other great items from my friends!

Hope your Wednesday has been much calmer than mine!

post signature

4 comments:

Kathleen said...

awesome made-by-you jewelry!!!

Jodi said...

I love the necklace you made! And the etsy feather one too. Fave outfit is the lace top with striped maxi skirt - awesome!

still being [molly] said...

i LOVEEEE the necklace you made! you look so adorable in all your outfits!

~julee~ said...

Are you going to add the chevron necklaces to your shop? I hope so!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...