Wednesday, September 05, 2012

{playing dress up}


Hello friends! Happy Wednesday!

My apologies for being so quiet over the weekend...we took a much needed little vacation and had a great time. Although I have to admit vacationing with children always leaves the parents wishing for another vacation to recover. ;)

But I'm back at it today...linking up for WIWW!

pleated poppy

Thursday...
Thrifted top & skirt // Target sandals // Kohl's earrings // Ebay scarf

Friday...
TJ Maxx top // JC Penney capris // Kohl's earrings // bracelets were a gift

Tuesday...
Target dress // maurices flats // Charming Charlie necklace & ring
Here is a better pic of the necklace...I absolutely love it!


And I need an entire post to dedicate to my first Charming Charlie experience...that store is AMAZING!

Today...
Dillards cardigan // Meijer top // Sears skirt // Kohl's flats & necklace

Hope you are having a great week!

post signature



8 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

Love all your accessories. Great color scarf and fun jewelry!

Visiting from The Pleated Poppy today...
~FringeGirl

thedomesticfringe.com

still being [molly] said...

mandy you are ROCKING the chambray all over, girl! you look fabulous!

Jodi said...

Love Thursday - cute scarf!!

Niki said...

I love your scarf and the necklaces are so pretty!

PS I’m hosting a giveaway! Feel free to check it out :)
http://www.glossyblonde.com/2012/09/its-september-group-giveaway-time.html

Miriam said...

I love the way you combine and layer colours and textures. Awesome round-up. Thanks for joining in with WW

~julee~ said...

I always love to see what accessories you're wearing. Cute, cute!

I've never heard of Charming Charlie...off to google...

Jenny said...

I really like all of these outfits, but especially the printed top in the second picture! I would love for you to come link up to my Sunday Style linky party :)

Now following your cute blog!

Melaina25 said...

Nice to see you linked up again! Be sure to grab the badge/link!

♥Transatlantic Blonde♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...