Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

It is a WIWW to remember here at This Girl's Life...the day I finally wear a bubble necklace!


Took me long enough...dontcha think? ;)

It is the mini version that I bought from Groopdealz and I really like the smaller scale. I'm wearing it today with a new gray maxi skirt from Target {so comfy I feel like I'm wearing pj's!} and my new favorite chambray shirt that I snagged for $5 from an Instagram friend. Love great deals like that!

I also wore my new dress from Charming Charlie this week. Have you been to one of these stores? Oh.My.Goodness. it is accessory HEAVEN! They also have really cute handbags, scarves and clothing. I was good and didn't go overboard but I couldn't not buy an adorable turquoise feather print dress {Tuesday's outfit} and a few accessories. It is a VERY good thing we don't have one of those stores near us. ;)

So here are my outfits from the past week...

Thursday...
TJ Maxx top & skirt // Target sandals // InPink earrings // Charming Charlie ring

Friday...
Thrifted shirt & skirt // Meijer necklace // Target sandals

Monday...
Kohl's dress // maurices cardigan // Target boots & rings // F21 necklace

Tuesday...
Charming Charlie dress // Target cardigan, ring & sandals // The Bird's Papaya necklace

Closer view of the dress pattern and my Target ring & cardigan
Today...
Thrifted top // Target skirt and sandals // Groopdealz necklace
Hope you are having a great week! The weather here has been absolutely gorgeous...mid 70's and sunny. Loving it and so ready for fall! :)

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

WIWW @ Transatlantic Blonde
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature




16 comments:

still being [molly] said...

love these looks, mandy! and your mini-bubble necklace is just perfect! it's so you!!

Kathleen said...

I love that mini bubble necklace! I agree with you, it's very wearable (and probably not very heavy, which is a peeve of mine about the larger ones) and I can't wait to see all the ways you'll wear it.

Penniless Socialite said...

I just bought the same exact bubble necklace from Groopdealz...and I am wearing it right now. Haha. I love it with the chambray shirt.

Tara
Penniless Socialite

StilettosAndDiaperBags said...

Love all these looks. your statement necklaces are amazing! xo

http://www.stilettosanddiaperbags.com/

Denise said...

cute outfits. the cheery green pieces are a nice touch.

i have a charming charlies about an hour away. i like the way they separate items by color. and there is so much to choose from.

your long hair is really pretty.

~julee~ said...

Your outfits are adorable, as always!

After your post last week I looked up Charming Charlies and there isn't one near me. Boo.

When I was in Chicago this weekend I saw a few gals wearing the bubble necklace, and I so wanted to stop and ask if they were bloggers. heh. :)

Have a great week!

Ariana said...

I want you to do a tutorial on how you style your hair! Especially the wavy look... love it.

Miriam said...

I love the way your style changes up so much during the week and the bow ring? SO.cute!

threadsandbuttons said...

Weather in the 70s?! That's it, I'm moving! And goodness you've looked cute this last week! I really love the print on Tuesday's dress and the necklace you had on on Friday :)

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

@Ariana...that's a fun idea! I'll have to give that a shot soon! :)

Mandy @ This Girl's Life said...

@threadsandbuttons - thanks so much! And we are getting into fall weather here in Indiana...just perfect. :)

Alex said...

Very cute selection of outfits. I still haven't got a bubble necklace yet.. must do!

TheTinyHeart said...

I just got my first bubble necklace too! The smaller version you have is so cute. :) I'm a new follower!

-Sharon
The Tiny Heart
Enter my scarf giveaway!(open internationally)

Jodi said...

LOVE the new Charming Charlie dress! Great find!

Melaina25 said...

Oooh didn't know you got mini bubble necklaces!

✯Transatlantic Blonde✯

Heather said...

I swear I'm the only blogger without the bubble necklace! I love the white color and that gorgeous ring from Target is a great find too!

XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...