Wednesday, October 10, 2012

{playing dress up}


Well, its Wednesday again friends. I don't know how we made it here...it has been quite a week and a half at our house. Sickness all around and we're still trying to shake it. But I'm so thankful for my little family and for the beautiful fall weather we've been having.

It felt SO good yesterday and today to get dressed for work. I had been living in mostly sweats for the past 4-5 days so pulling out my sweaters, skirts and boots was a welcome change.

Yesterday I wore a few thrifted purchases including a new top. I love this yellow, gray and brown combination...


The top and skirt were both found on Ebay. I love the pattern on the top...it is originally Merona from Target. And the brown curdoroy skirt {from Old Navy} is super comfortable.

Dillards sweater // Target boots // top & skirt via Ebay

I added gold and brown accessories...

Kohl's necklace & earrings // Groopdealz bracelet

And today I wore one of my favorite comfy cardigans...

maurices cardigan // Meijer top // Target boots & rings // Kohl's necklace
I wish we could have at least 6 months of this sweater and boot weather. I'm loving it!

Here's to a much healthier end to the week and weekend!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

WIWW @ Transatlantic Blonde
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

7 comments:

Kathleen said...

beautiful yellow top. the combo is great! hope you are all starting to feel 100% soon.

~julee~ said...

Glad you guys are feeling better! Being able to freshen up and get out of the house is such a great feeling after being sick.

Niki Caron said...

Yellow & grey is one of my favorite color combos! I'm loving the entire outfit! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

houseblendfamily said...

Visiting from The Pleated Poppy (where I'm your neighbor!). I also love the dark red cardigan. I wish it was sweater season down here in Florida, but we're still getting to the mid-80s during the day. Maybe next month....

Melaina25 said...

I like the brown accessories with the yellow!

Hope you all are feeling better soon!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

DianeTaylor said...

Nice...I LOVE that bracelet in the first outfit - Kohls?? It is so pretty, perfect for a fall accessory.

The Serena Saga said...

I agree 100%, I love sweater and boot weather...especially the boot part! I found you at The Pleated Poppy link up. I'm very happy to be your newest follower and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

xx
Serena
http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...