Wednesday, October 17, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you all are having a good week! 

Time to link up with The Pleated Poppy for another week of WIWW! {What I Wore Wednesday}

Doing something a bit different this week and focusing on one outfit that I really loved, with some bits and pieces of other outfits from the week. 

I picked up this oversized comfy sweater from Kohl's on clearance {bought an XL so it would be extra roomy} and I absolutely love it. I paired it with my TJ Maxx skinny jeans and boots also from Kohl's. The necklace is from Charming Charlie...




Another favorite of mine from this past week was this great poncho...also a Kohl's clearance find. I wore my chambray shirt underneath with the collar up. Wasn't sure about that look at first but after some Instagram approval I figured it looked OK. :)


I also bought some great new colored tights and have worn both pair this week. One is a deep purple ribbed pair and the other is a turquoise peacock feather pattern {you might recognize those from my fall fashion wish list}...



I need to wear these fancy peacock tights with a shorter skirt or flats to show off the pattern more, but they were a bit bold for me so the boots were a bit of a baby step. :)

Have you worn anything new or out of your comfort zone this week? I'd love to hear about it!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

4 comments:

~julee~ said...

I love seeing your whole outfit and I LOVE those colored tights!

I haven't stepped out of my style comfort zone lately. Maybe this week I'll go crazy and wear some colored tights. Ha ha :)

Kathleen said...

I love the peacock tights!! They look great.

Melaina25 said...

Love the oversized sweater!

✰Transatlantic Blonde✰

Pamela said...

cute cute cute
and new follower~
love that it is boot weather!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...