Wednesday, October 31, 2012

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends! Time to share my adventures in playing dress up from the past week!

Before I jump in I wanted to say thank you for all of the encouraging comments on last week's post. One of the best things about blogging is the wonderful community it creates. I'm so glad we can support each other!

OK...so here are my outfits from the past week...

#1...
Dillards sweater // Kohl's top & necklace // thrifted skirt // Target boots

#2...

Kohl's top, necklace, boots & tights // maurices cardigan // Sears skirt


#3...

First time wearing skinny jeans under a dress and I loved it! This dress is a bit on the short side so I felt a lot more comfortable this way.
Charming Charlie dress // Target cardigan & boots // TJ Maxx skinnies
The Bird's Papaya necklace
 
 #4...
maurices top // Target cardigan & boots // Groopdealz necklace

Happy Halloween!! Hope everyone has a fun day! I'll be spending my evening with Hulk and Batman. ;)

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

WIWW @ Transatlantic Blonde
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
post signature

2 comments:

April said...

I love wearing dresses with skinny jeans! It looks so cute on you.

Amanda Cobb said...

Outfit #3 is my favorite! Love the print on that dress. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...