Wednesday, November 07, 2012

{playing dress up}


So I'm reeeeallllly happy it is Wednesday for a lot of reasons...hoping that the craziness of the elections is over, especially the negative Facebook talk which has been over the top this time around. 

So lets just focus mindlessly on clothes, shall we? ;) 

If you follow me on Instagram, you saw my ridiculously exciting Goodwill find the other night...


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say hello to my new trendy aztec print cozy cardigan that I scored for $4! *swoon* 

I'm kind of in love with it. And it is even dryer safe. Bonus points. I can't wait to wear it this weekend with skinny jeans and boots. Perfect fall uniform.

Now here is a peek into what I wore this past week...

#1...
Dillards sweater // Kohl's boots & earrings // Charming Charlie scarf

#2...

Kohl's cardigan & necklace // TJ Maxx top and skinnies // Target boots

#3...

Dillards sweater // TJ Maxx skinnies // Kohl's boots // Charming Charlie bracelet

#4...

Kohl's cardigan // maurices top // NY&Co skirt // Target boots
Groopdealz necklace
 Isn't that mint color lovely? I'm so glad I snagged this deal...they were $6.99!!

#5...

Wearing another new thrifted sweater from Goodwill {originally from Kohl's} and thrifted Eddie Bauer cords...love an inexpensive outfit like this! 
Thrifted top and cords // Dillards scarf // Kohl's flats and bracelet // Target rings


Have you found any exciting thrifted or inexpensive wardrobe items this week? I'd love to hear about them!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

WIWW @ Transatlantic Blonde
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings

post signature

7 comments:

kendra kay said...

Hey! just found you through "rolled up pretty". im your newest follower and i can t wait to visit you again. all your jewelery is really great, i love the chunky necklace and bracelet.
come visit me when you have time. :) www.kendrakaypahukoa.blogspot.com

Allison said...

I adore outfit #4! I love all things ruffles :)

{april kennedy} said...

so so cute in those skinny jeans and boots!! thanks for your sweet comment. just wanted you to know I really appreciated it. have a great wednesday!

Carly said...

Love the sweater! I have been looking for a plaid shirt I like forever and found a cute one at Goodwill last Friday. It's always fun to find a good deal!

~julee~ said...

I love the thrifted cardi. I would have scooped that up, too!

I posted a $5 vintage dress find this week. Gotta love a good thrifty deal!

Have a great week!

Miriam said...

ha ha I had to laugh at dryer safe! That is so true nothing like buying something you can't wash!! As always you are the queen of accessories. So cute. Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Wednesday again

Anonymous said...

i have not been to your blog in quite some time and i love your hair long! :) have a great weekend! Heather.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...