Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{playing dress up}


How is it Wednesday again already? This month is just flying by, isn't it? Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only a week from tomorrow. Mmmm....I can already taste the stuffing and broccoli casserole {that's one of my turkey day must haves}. Look at me...getting all distracted by food. That never happens. ;)

Let's get to my outfits from the past week...

#1...
thrifted cardigan // TJ Maxx top // Sears skirt // Kohl's boots & tights
chevron necklace from my shop
thrifted owl ring

#2...
thrifted cardigan // Meijer top // TJ Maxx skinnies // Kohl's flats
Groopdealz key necklace // new buttons on cardigan via me :)

#3...
maurices cardigan & top // Sears skirt // Target boots
Forever 21 necklace



#4...

thrifted top and cords // Dillards scarf // Elder Beerman ls tee
bracelet from local craft fair



While you're here, why don't you head on over to this post to enter to win a $20 CVS giftcard!

Linking up with...

pleated poppy

Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
post signature

5 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your thrifted sweater! And the last outfit - so cozy!!

Sara Shoemaker said...

You thrifted that knit winter sweater/cardigan?! I just saw one like it at F21 for way more than what I'm sure you paid at the thrift store. So cute! you have great style!


The House of Shoes

Danavee said...

I seriously love that thrifted sweater. I WANT IT!

~julee~ said...

You already know what a fan I am of that thrifed sweater! Is it super warm and cozy??

I also love that bracelet from the local craft fair. So fun!

Miriam said...

Love the floral shirt it is so cute! Thanks for joining up with Wardrobe Weds :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...