Wednesday, November 28, 2012

{playing dress up}


Did anyone else wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning? Since there was a full moon last night, I'm blaming that. I usually wake up tired on work mornings, but this morning I woke up with so many worries on my mind...not usual for me. I asked for some jokes on Facebook and as usual my friends did not let me down. If you need a good laugh like I did this morning check out this gems...

*23 reasons why today is going to be the best day ever*

And the best knock-knock joke ever from my FB feed...

Hee hee ;)

Alright...enough of my Wednesday morning bad mood induced silliness...let's get to my outfits from the past week. I was a total slacker over the holiday so I only have a few to share...

#1...

*Look over there! -----> I'm almost at 400!!! Eeeeee!!!! :) --------->

#2...

I was inspired for this outfit from this one I found on Pinterest...

Source: lookbook.nu via Mandy on Pinterest


Ignore the fact that I'm not a size 2 and my bottom half bears no resemblance to the inspiration photo. ;) And yes...I totally didn't wash my hair and wore it in a bun so I could look like her...NOT because I was too tired to care. {double wink}

The owl earrings were a new purchase over the holiday weekend from a local shop...about time I have some, right? :)

#3...

Tried something new today and layered a long necklace with a scarf. Yes? No? Weird?

On another random note, I'm SO, SO excited about Christmas season this year. Our house is decorated, we are in present buying mode and I'm in super holiday crafting mode. See here for my first project this season. The boys are at such a fun age and seeing everything through their eyes makes it even more magical. What are you most looking forward to about Christmas this year?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy
 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
 
post signature

3 comments:

Mrs. H 6:20 PM  

Mandy,
I love, love, LOVE all of your infiniti scarves. Seeing your WIWW posts have inspired me to begin to corchet. I haven't been able to master it quite yet. My scarves get wider and thinner all over the place but I am hoping that one day I can make some infiniti scarves to wear through the fall and winter!

Jodi 1:02 AM  

Super cute scarves and owl earrings, and necklaces with scarves is a new thing for me too. I haven't done it yet because when it's on me I feel like it looks weird, but it looks fine on you though so I think it's just in my head!

Caroline Susanto 2:58 AM  

You are beautiful just the way you are. Ignore the size 2 lol

Caroline
http://missoline.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

  © Blogger template 'Tranquility' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP