Friday, December 28, 2012

{playing dress up}


*crickets chirping*

Anybody there?

Are you still with me friends?

If you follow along with me on Instagram or Facebook, you know that our family fell victim to the nasty flu bug that has been going around, so our Christmas was a little less than jolly. But we made it through and managed to have a good day. Of course watching the boys eyes light up as they opened their presents made us temporarily forget how horrible we felt. :)

And I promise I will share a photo recap...but we aren't done celebrating Christmas because of those darn germs, so can you wait a few more days?

In the mean time, and since I missed WIWW this week, here is what I wore today for our Christmas celebration with my parents.

I was SO excited to finally be able to wear my new infinity scarf from Ooh Baby Designs...


Isn't it fun?! 

I'm glad we still have a few more Christmas celebrations left with family so I can wear it without looking ridiculous. :)


What did you wear to celebrate Christmas this year?

Did you get any fun new clothes or accessories?

Linking up with...


pleated poppy
 
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings


post signature

1 comment:

Mandy said...

love it! you look super cute and feeling better. cute with the key necklace and scarf together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...