Tuesday, January 22, 2013

{playing dress up}


Happy Wednesday friends!

I hope you are having a good week so far. I'm typing this on a Tuesday that feels like a Monday because of the work holiday so it feels weird to even be saying that...hasn't the week just started?

We had a really fun and productive weekend...celebrated Christmas with my hubby's extended family and I worked on a few home projects that had been on my list for awhile. It feels good to mark a few things off!

But I'm getting off topic...today is all about fashion.

Before I get to my outfits I wanted to say a sincere thank you to everyone who left such sweet and encouraging comments on last week's playing dress up post. I love, love, love the community of bloggers that I am lucky enough to call friends.

OK...sappy stuff out of the way. :) Let's get on to my outfits from the past week...

#1...
thrifted cardigan // Meijer top // Sears skirt // Kohl's boots & tights

Groopdealz necklace

#2...
Target cardigan // TJ Maxx top // thrifted Gap skirt 

Kohl's necklace

Kohl's tights // Target boots

#3...
 Target cardigan // TJ Maxx skinnies // Kohl's scarf & boots

Kohl's earrings

#4...
TJ Maxx top // thrifted cardigan & necklace // Kohl's jeans & flats

#5...
Dillards sweater // Kohl's tee // TJ Maxx skinnies // Target boots

Dillards earrings

Even though I love with a capital L my striped Target cardigan and floral Kohl's scarf, I think the last outfit this week might be my fave...I didn't realize how flattering it was until I looked at the photos. And the sweater/tee combo are SUPER comfortable which is a bonus. :) 

What was your favorite thing you wore this week?

Linking up with...

pleated poppy
Wardrobe Wednesday @ Create Hope Inspire
Casual Friday @ Two Thirty-Five Designs
Sunday Style @ Modern Modest Beauty
Whatever Whenever Wednesday @ Rolled Up Pretty
What We Wore, Read & Made Linky Party @ Rae Gun Ramblings
post signature

12 comments:

Paige said...

OH! Number five is my fave!!! You look great in all of the outfits! Love your accessories!

Paige said...

Super cool blue tights! I love them!

~julee~ said...

Cute outfits, as always! I am still in love with the thrifted sweater in #1, and I love the blue tights, too.

Have a great week!

Sara SHOEmaker said...

thanks for stopping by!! I am so jealous of that first sweater in pic #1. thrifted?! that's awesome


shakeshakee said...

Love your coat in the first pic! Great find.

Melissa
http://shakeshakee.blogspot.com

Alisa Marie said...

All great outfits! I'm loving that tan striped sweater! My friend has one similar and I've really been wanting one!

Alisa
http://allthingsalisamarie.blogspot.com

Kathleen said...

I agree - your last outfit is so flattering. You look very svelt!

Alyson McMahon said...

You.are.gorgeous. And, I LOVE that striped cardigan. Lovely.

Kelly said...

I love the last outfit too, but what a great striped sweater!

Inge Lakawa said...

love the first outfit <3

im following you. mind follow me back? :)
visit my blog
www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

Cyndi@Walking in Grace and Beauty said...

I love all your outfits Mandy but the last one might me my favorite too.
Blessings,
Cyndi

Jodi said...

I like the last outfit best too - it may be pretty simple but it is definitely flattering and I like the color combo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...